- Please first read the DJ Mixer Tutorial
- If you still have an issue or a problem then please contact us via email at email@example.com . Please include your device model, iOS version number and your DJ Mixer App version. We answer all support emails within 24 hours.
DJ Mixer FAQ
Q: What is the difference between DJ Mixer and DJ Mixer Pro? What should i get?
A: DJ Mixer Pro is a version of the app that lets you test and try out all of the features for a limited amount of time before you have to buy them one at a time to use them. This is for people who would like to take a sneak peek at the software before they dive in. Availible in the Apple App store for Free Here
DJ Mixer is a one priced package including all of the premium features that can be tried and then bought in the freemium model of DJ Mixer pro.The app is availible in the Apple App store for $19.99 Here
Q: I just downloaded the latest update for DJ Mixer Pro 6.1. Now it’s asking me to Unlock all of the features that I’ve already paid for in the past? Help!
A: Buying a feature is a lifetime purchase and will function on all upgrades.
Follow these steps to restore to your paid features:
- On iPhone or iPod Touch tap the Settings button in the bottom buttons row, and tap Restore Paid Features. On iPad – tap Settings from the mixer screen and tap Restore Paid Features
- When prompted, enter your iTunes account information. All features purchased with this iTunes account in DJ Mixer on any other mobile device you own will be restored in DJ Mixer on your mobile device
Q: After DJing for few minutes the app will suddenly crash and will not work. What can I do so it won’t happen while playing in a party?
A: Your may have too many open Apps on your mobile device. Some Apps, such as audio and music Apps do not get suspended when moved to the background.
Please follow these steps to resolve this issue:
- Double tap your device Home button to reveal the open apps
- Hold down the DJ Mixer App icon
- Exit the DJ Mixer App by tapping the Red close button on the upper left side of icon
- Using the same method, close all other open Apps
- Relaunch the DJ Mixer App
Q: Can I import a whole playlist from iTunes to DJ Mixer? or I have to do it one track at a time?
A: Currently importing an entire playlist from your iPad library to the DJ Mixer is not possible. We are working constantly on improving our products and will introduce importing playlist option in a free update that will come out soon. Thank you for your patience!
Q: How can I transfer my recorded mixes to my Mac or PC?
A: In order to retrieve audio files from DJ Mixer you need to use the iTunes File Sharing feature.
Follow the next few steps in order to locate your recording file and to copy it to your Max or PC:
- Connect your mobile device to your computer using a USB cable
- Launch iTunes on your computer
- Select your mobile device from iTunes devices section
- Click the App’s tab and scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Under the File Sharing section, you’ll find a list of Apps
- Select DJ Mixer from the list
- Select the recorded mix file
- Click the Save As… button to save your mix to your computer
Q: How can I import my recorded mixes back to the DJ Mixer?
A: Follow these steps in order to import your recorded mixes back into the DJ Mixer:
- Go to DJ Mixer home screen
- Tap Mix Your Own Music
- When prompted, tap Your Desktop
- Tap Add Shared Files
Q: I can’t understand how to use the Headphones feature. Can you help me?
A: DJing with headphones requires 2 mobile devices because iPhones, iPod Touches and iPads only have one sound out jack that you use to connect to a sound system for the main audio output of your mix. Follow these steps to configure your devices for headphones DJing.