Unlock the full power of DJ Mixer II with the Full Mixer Upgrade premium feature!
- Mix any song from your mobile device’s built-in music library
- Get unlimited access to thousands of tracks and mixes from the cloud (now supporting iPhone and iPod Touch)
- Get unlimited access to mix to up to 20,000 tracks in your free Google Music locker
- Mix any song from your PC or Mac
- Create mixable playlists using any of the music you own
- Remove all ads from the iPad mixer screen and get a larger iPad mixer cross-fader
- DJ with headphones using HDMI or a USB Audio Interface
- Turn your iPad into a full CDJ or Turntable replacement with the new single-deck features
Pricing and Availability
- Feature is currently available in the latest versions of the following apps: DJ Mixer II, DJ Mixer Pro, DJ Mixer, Carl Cox Mixer, Vibe Music Mixer, and DJ Spooky.
- Upgrading to the Full Mixer is a one-time in-app-purchase that works on any Apple mobile device you own
Supported music files for mixing on the DJ Mixer App
- AAC/M4a, MP3, AIFF or WAVE files in your device music library
- AAC/M4A, ALAC, MP3, AIFF or WAVE files from your PC or Mac
- Music files can be copied over to the mixer using iTunes file sharing